jueves, 14 de junio de 2007

Viva Las Vegas, Love me Tender, Are You Lonesome Tonight?

1. Viva Las Vegas
Bright light city gonna set my soul
Gonna set my soul on fire
Got a whole lot of money that’s ready to burn,
So get those stakes up higher
There’s a thousand pretty
women waitin out there
And they’re all livin devil may care
And I’m just the devil with love to spare

Viva Las Vegas, viva Las Vegas

How I wish that there were more
Than the twenty-four hours i
n the day
cause even if there were forty more
I wouldn’t sleep a minute away

Oh, there’s black jack and poker and the roulette wheel
A fortune won and lost on every deal

All you needs a strong heart and a nerve of steel
Viva Las Vegas, viva las Vegas

Viva las Vegas with you neon
flashin
And your one armbandits crashin
All those hopes down
the drain
Viva las Vegas turnin day into nighttime
Turnin night into daytime
If you see it once
You’ll never be the same again

I’m gonna keep on the run
I’m gonna have me some fun
If it costs me my very last di
me
If I wind up broke up well
Ill always remember that I had a swingin time
I’m gonna give it everything I’ve got
Lady luck please let the dice
stay hot
Let me shout a seven with every shot
Viva las Vegas, viva las Vegas,
Viva, viva las Vegas
2. Love Me Tender
Love me tender,
Love me sweet,
and never let me go.
You have made my life complete,
and I love you so.

Love me tender,
Love me true,

all my dreams fulfilled.
For my darling I love you,
and I always will.

Love me tender,
Love me long,

Take me to your heart.
For its there that I belong,
and well never part.

Love me tender,

Love me dear,
tell me you are mine.
Ill be yours through all the years,
till the end of time.

(When at last my dreams come true

Darling this I know
Happiness will follow you
everywhere you go)

3. Are You Lonesome Tonight?
Are you lonesome tonight?
Do you miss me tonight?
Are you sorry we drifted apart?
Does your memory stray to a brighter sunny day?
When I kissed you and called
you sweetheart?
Do the chairs in your parlor seem empty and bare?
Do you gaze at your doorstep and picture me there?

Is your heart filled with pain, shall I come back again?
Tell me dear, are you lonesome tonight?
I wonder if you’re lonesome tonight
You know someone said that
the worlds a stage
And each must play a part.
Fate had me playing in love you as my sweet heart.
Act one was when we met, I loved you at first glance
You read your line so cleverly and never missed a cue
Then came act two, you seemed to change and you acted strange
And why Ill never know.
Honey, you lied when you said you loved me
And I had no cause to doubt you.
But Id rather go on hearing your lies
Than go on living without you.
Now the stage is bare and I’m standing there
With emptiness all around
And if you wont come back to me
Then make them bring the curtain down.
Is your heart filled with pain, shall I come back again?
Tell me dear, are you lonesome tonight?

No hay comentarios: